We're back! Join us at Indie Hackers Cologne on Wednesday, March 27th if you'd like to:
* Meet like-minded indie hackers and business bootstrappers.
* Learn how to build a tech company without taking investment.
* Get feedback on your projects and discuss new ideas.
It doesn’t matter if you’re at the idea stage or already bringing in revenue, come along and join the discussion.
19:00 - 19:20: Start and introductions
19:20 - 19:50: First speaker
19:50 - 21:00: Show and Tell and Discuss
## FIRST SPEAKER:
blookery is a tool enabling you to blind book trips according to your wishes. blookery will talk about how they started from scratch and got their first customer within 7 days.
## SHOW AND TELL AND DISCUSS:
To follow we'll host a series of 5-minute presentations from founders looking for input on their project. Projects can be at any stage of development. Each presentation is followed by an open discussion for questions and feedback (after every 5 minutes of discussion we will do a time-check, the majority decides whether to continue another 5 minutes or move on to the next project).
#1 Oliver Adria: Tool to learn better as a developer (alpha version)
#2 Franz Herzog: ?? (In development)
#3 Steven Hylands: Mission (Idea) https://mission.fyi/
#4 Want to present your project? firstname.lastname@example.org
* Be respectful. Respect people's time, attention, personal choices, and personal boundaries, this is a civilized place for discussion and conversation.
* Keep it Private. Anything private that is shared during the meetup should stay at the meetup. If you're not sure, ask the person who told you that info. Use common sense.
* The meetup will be held in English.
* This is not a coding workshop or a programming learning session.