Prime6 Brands is looking for an e-commerce/web developer (in-house) starting immediately. You will be responsible for the maintenance, security and development of our e-commerce stores & brands.
About the Position:
As an E-commerce Web Developer with Prime6 Brands, you will be responsible for the technical development of our Shopify stores. With a focus on maximizing customer lifetime value and the customer journey, you will handle all technological aspects of running successful & fast growing e-commerce brands.
You’ll lead the development and implementation of new technology, develop customer acquisition experiences for our sales funnel (quizzes, slides, presell pages, custom checkout pages) and manage the general maintenance of our e-commerce stores.
This includes constantly optimizing our stores website loading times, fixing technical issues, developing & integrating new store features like popups, order bumps and other relevant funnels & tools.
You’ll be our tech genius and internal entrepreneur, constantly solving problems to drive the growth of the Prime6 customer base from a technical perspective.
You're a big team player and will work proactively with the marketing, content & creative teams to engineer and implement new features and marketing funnels.
Within 1 Month, You’ll:
- Receive in-depth training and onboarding from Prime6 Brands
- Learn the current codebase of Prime6 and understand the products and experiment roadmap working closely with the CEO and other senior team members
- Make the first adjustments & customizations to improve the customer checkout pages and funnels
- Assess, fix and optimize all marketing pixels & tracking implementations and coordinate with the marketing and management team to make sure all data is as accurate as possible
- Understand the Shopify apps & tools essential to the brands customer journeys (Checkout Apps, Order Bumps)
- Integrate & maintain third-party application important to a brands success (Klaviyo, Optimonk, OneClickUpsell, Shogun Page Builder, Stamped.io etc.)
- Assist the other teams on implementation of landing pages and the conduction of A/B tests
- Maintain infrastructure/systems needed for optimizing both customer growth and retention
Within 3 Months, You’ll:
- Constantly enhance website load times
- Make sure all our sites are optimized for mobile devices
- Make sure our global site structure and on-site SEO efforts are highly optimized
- Build bigger theme customizations
- Develop new landing pages, sales funnels and backend solutions to further maximize CLTV
- Ensure security of our online stores & manage backups
- Select and set up new analytics tools so we can collect data and make sense of it
- Assist product and marketing teams to interpret results and present them to management to drive business decisions
Within 6 Months, You’ll:
- Become the main point of contact for external consultants and partners, gathering valuable information and summarizing key takeaways for the leadership team
- Create innovative technology that delights our users so that they are willing to share their positive experience with their friends, colleagues and acquaintances
- Take full ownership of the technical development of our brands
Within 1 Year, You’ll:
- Grow into a managing role with the chance to become part of the leadership team within the first 2 years of your career at Prime6 Brands
- You have good understanding of software design patterns
- You ideally have experience with Rest APIs, Symphony, React and AWS
- You know the basics of Liquid or you can get fast on track with it
- You have some experience in UX / UI
- You have/want startup experience & come from a strong technical background
- You are interested in e-commerce & marketing
- You have some experience with the e-commerce industry and its technologies (Shopify, GTM, Google Analytics)
- You have an understanding or even experience with CRO
- You understand the importance of key e-commerce metrics like CLTV, Retention rate, etc.
- You have experience managing projects & understand digital marketing strategies
- You're familiar with the most common services & tools we use: Slack, ClickUp, GSuite (Google Meet, Google Calendar, etc.)
- You want to grow your professional skills and you’re not afraid to take risks
- You're young, hungry & driven and want to be part of a fast-paced and highly motivated team
- You want to take on a leadership role within the next years
And finally, you will have an exceptional WILL TO WIN. We’re not here to take part, we’re here for maximum brand impact and we are never complacent. You show accountability, proactiveness and perseverance.
Apply now online via our job portal.
Show some Love and mention Cologne.io in your application.