Are you a versatile, problem-solving media buying genius with a proven track record in managing $10k+/month ad budgets?
Do you know Facebook Ads Manager inside out, creating ad funnels and crafting direct-response ad creative that converts cold prospects into new customers that come back...again and again?
If you thrive on the ability to be an evangelist for customer aquisition and have a strong understanding across the pillars of traffic, retention and customer lifetime maximization, then this may be the position for you!
About the Position:
As a Facebook Ads Specialist with Prime6 Brands, your input will be the key to the success of all Facebook marketing efforts for every single product that we sell, create and incubate.
You’ll be our marketing genius and internal growth hacker, constantly solving problems to drive the growth of the Prime6 customer base, focusing highly optimized media campaigns that rapidly grow our customer base while maintaining brand guidelines and increasing customer lifetime value. You’ll lead the social marketing efforts of products, develop sales funnels with our tech team (quiz, slides, presell pages, custom checkout pages etc.) and manage the social marketing campaigns of our e-commerce stores. You’ll also manage internal and external resources needed to maximize our marketing efforts and results.
Within 1 Month, You’ll:
- Receive in-depth training and onboarding from Prime6 Brands
- Learn the current campaign structure & marketing strategy of all our e-commerce brands
- Be briefed on our brand & product portfolio and roadmap
- Work closely with the creative team and other senior team members and relevant departments to maximize our advertising efforts
- Improve current remarketing campaigns with a clear goal of achieving specific ROAS targets
- Maintain & monitor account health & performance
Within 3 Months, You’ll:
- Oversee and incubate the most important social campaigns like remarketing, post purchase and replenishment sequences
- Start to develop cold traffic marketing funnels & strategies for our flagship products
- Coordinate the weekly creative replenishment process with the creative & content team
- Conduct ongoing split tests
- Incubate other marketing channels like Facebook Messenger and text messaging
- Report key metrics to the relevant departments and leadership team
Within 6 Months, You’ll:
- Become the main point of contact for our marketing efforts for external consultants & partners, gathering valuable information and summarising key takeaways for the leadership team
- Apply deep behavioural learning to create highly targeted engagement - tbd
- Find ways to hack channels to acquire traffic and users in ways no one has thought of before
- Assist in the training and progression of potential junior members in the marketing team
Within 1 Year, You’ll:
- Fully manage all Facebook marketing efforts across all our brands
- Scale 2 new brands to monthly 6 figure revenues using our joint experience in conversion based media buying and brand/product development
- Take big ownership in all our customer aquisiton efforts
- Grow into a managing role with the chance to become part of the leadership team within the first 2-3 years of your career at Prime6 Brands
- You have a specialized in Paid Social Advertising, primarily Facebook and Instagram advertising.
- You come from a strong marketing or paid social media manager background
- You have a track record of proven results and experience in managing $10k+/month campaign budgets, coupled with solid data-driven decision making
- You have 2-3 years+ of eCommerce Marketing experience
- You understand attribution models and the key principles of the Facebook algorithm and how to optimize and scale campaigns
- You fully understand the facebook paid marketing landscape (e.g. CBO, ad quality scores, custom conversions, dynamic creative testing, lifetime budgets, dayparting and much more)
- You're an exceptional problem solver, able to identify bottlenecks in campaigns/accounts, troubleshoot and execute solutions that drive results to hit KPIs
- Strong Excel/Google sheet skills
- You have outstanding productivity and prioritization skills and you want to grow your professional skills while not being afraid to take risks
- You're a team player and communicator who speaks up at the right times and works well with young & dynamic teams
- You’re persuasive and high energy, able to drive your department toward hitting the best results you possibly can - while continuously learning and seeking improvement
- You're always staying up to day on the paid marketing industry through our internal knowledgebase and resources, online courses, blogs or visiting workshops & conference
And finally, you will have an exceptional WILL TO WIN. We’re not here to take part, we’re here for maximum brand impact and we are never complacent. You show accountability, proactiveness and perseverance.
This is a highly dynamic & fast paced role, if you’re looking to cruise then this isn’t the position for you. You will be resourceful, organized and adaptable - there will be fires to put out and changes to make every day and you need to be on top of your game at all times.
Apply now online via our job portal.
Show some Love and mention Cologne.io in your application.