e·pilot digitizes the energy industry with a unique cloud software. We are a fast growing start-up in the heart of Cologne. Our mission: e·pilot revolutionizes the way all market partners in the energy world work together to deliver products and services. We offer a large network of partners within the cloud world, which is constantly expanded by the community.
What awaits you
- You will get a deep insight into the German energy market and why e·pilot is a blessing for the digitalization of the market.
- As a Frontend Developer you will work on the new and further development of our React applications
- You are responsible for the implementation of user interfaces based on wireframes and screen designs by our UX designers
- You write unit and end-to-end tests for your developed features and applications
- You will help your team to analyze and correct errors
- You are involved in the conception of new features as well as the optimization of existing features
- You are part of an agile cross-functional team of backend and frontend developers, as well as designers and product managers
- In addition, you work together with other teams to make e-pilot an even better product.
What you bring
- You have a degree in computer science or equivalent
- You have first experiences with knowledge in ES6, TypeScript, Webpack, ESLint
- Nice to have experience: GraphQL, Node.js, AWS, Java
- You have fun creating user-friendly UIs with CSS and HTML
- Ideally you have already gained experience in an eCommerce environment
- Tech Stack: React, TypeScript, GitLab CI/CD, Bugsnag (Backend microservice architecture on AWS Kubernetes cluster)
What we offer you
- The opportunity to help building the most successful SaaS platform in the energy market.
- Start-up mentality: dynamic atmosphere and great team spirit.
- A rapidly growing company with an open communication culture, motivated colleagues and an international corporate culture.
- Exponential learning curve - e·pilot is growing rapidly and we expect the same from you. You never stand still, you are permanently challenged, you learn from your mistakes a la Fail Fast and Often.
- A central location in the heart of Cologne with cool cafes around the corner.
- Performance is rewarded with us - We take your desired salary seriously and talk openly about it with you.
- Transparency - We maintain a very flat and open corporate culture, everything is visible and open for discussion.
- Coffee, cold drinks, fruits and much appreciation.
Apply online here now via our application portal.