Prime6 Brands and 6H Media are international performance agencies focusing on lead generation and customer acquisition for e-commerce brands in the digital marketing space. We combine both human and machine learning to provide consistent streams of new customers for our worldwide clients through Facebook, Taboola, Outbrain, Google and many other digital advertising channels.
We are expanding our media buying team and are looking for candidates who are eager to work in a technology start-up environment willing to grow with the company, learn the online advertising industry and ready to work in a fun and collaborative culture.
About the Position:
As a Media Buyer you create, optimize and manage marketing campaigns for our clients‘ services and products. We are looking for hungry, energetic team members to learn our unique approach to managing direct response marketing campaigns.
Previous marketing experience is less important than attitude, hunger, and willingness to learn! You will get to pick the minds of some of the most experienced direct response marketers in the world while taking initiative to learn and grow into an invaluable member of the team.
If you’re a motivated and energetic team-player who wants to break into digital marketing and be part of something big, please keep reading!
3 REASONS YOU WISH YOU WORKED FOR US
- You will get paid to learn how to sell anything online - on Facebook, Google, Instagram, Snapchat, Taboola, Verizon Native and many more channels.
- Gain valuable online marketing experience, grow your network and get paid based on the profit you make!
- You will join as one of our early hires. We're a bootstrapped agency with a small core team.
- Launch and manage large-scale media buying campaigns
- Analyze and monitor campaign performance and optimize to achieve maximum ROI while maintaining high quality
- Ongoing, real-time optimization of live media
- Work closely with senior media buyers who are already managing multi-million dollar advertising budgets
- Creative development together with our creative department (ad copy, imagery and landing pages)
- Budget and time management/planning
- Very friendly & inspiring atmosphere with colleagues who complement each other with their skillset
- We speak English in the office and represent more than 6 nationalities, speaking 10+ languages
- Big and spacious offices with several social areas and a PS4 (Our game of choice is Rocket League)
- Free coffee, water, snacks and of course our weekly fruit basket
- Offices in central Cologne with 24/7 access
- We encourage a healthy work-life balance (you get, amongst other things, an Urban Sports Club membership for free)
- Oh and if you need to know about any more benefits, did we mention Mochi, our fluffy office dog? Instagram @Peacefulricecake
- Smart, self-starter who’s eager to work and grow their career in a start-up environment
- Creative thinker who can come up with new content, ad copy and headlines
- Proficiency with computers & excel (web savvy)
- Shows strong initiative/hunger and passion for digital marketing
- Knowledge of Photoshop or other basic design and video editing skills (or ability to quickly learn the basics on your own)
- Background in economics, marketing, and/or business administration is a plus, but not required
- Ideal candidate is a college student or recent graduate that can think outside the box and tackle problems creatively, rather than follow a script step-by-step
- Excellent command of English, verbal and written communication skills
- German and other languages are a plus but not required
This is the perfect opportunity to join a digital advertising start-up and to begin a career in an exciting & fast growing industry. We are leaders in this field with a focus on growth and expansion. You'll be surrounded by industry experts ready to help you succeed.
If this sounds like the perfect position, we'd love to hear from you now! (there are only 2 spots left)
Apply online now via our job portal.
Show some Love and mention Cologne.io in your application.