Did you know that industrial machinery is utilized only 30-40% on average and when being used 5-10% is scrap production thus wasting resources, energy and time? We aim to change that by bringing data-driven technologies to the shop floors of the world, reducing industrial waste, improving production quality, enhancing machine utilization and automating machine operation.
Automating machine operation in manufacturing requires extensive data analysis. Our technology extracts up to 15 GB of structured manufacturing data per day and per machine. Your task will be to build algorithms that are reproducible for different types of machinery for typical errors and will detect relevant anomalies within the data.
- Passionate about Data Science and extracting valuable insights out of complex data structures.
- You have experience in the data science project lifecycle, from data exploration, data cleaning, and feature engineering to building and tuning models.
- You have deployed models to production and maintained them.
- You have a strong background in statistics and an analytical mindset.
- You can explore small datasets quickly but are also comfortable in working with big datasets using batch and streaming data processing jobs.
- You can visualize results of a project in an interactive dashboard for example using bokeh or dash.
- You have a high appreciation for clean architecture and clean code
- You are not afraid of working with challenging datasets and come up with creative methods to overcome obstacles.
- You stay up to date with new developments in machine learning and data science, and are eager to learn new concepts.
- You have some (pet) projects to review
- to become part of changing the way humankind manufactures
- a fast-paced environment with meaningful work
- working together with a curious, talented and open-minded team where your ideas matter over job titles
- learning and growing together, which means time and budget for professional development such as attending conferences, access to online courses, books etc.
- a feedback-seeking culture that fuels personal growth
- a stake in ENLYZE through ESOP, we find it important that everyone of us has a real share of the company
- free choice of hardware and OS, we believe you know best what you need to perform best
- flexible working hours as well as home office
- a creative working environment in the heart of Cologne-Ehrenfeld
- regular team events like bouldering, badminton or just going out for a meal
One of the main motivations for us to start ENLYZE was to build a company we all enjoy working for, take ownership and have an inclusive culture valuing open communication, collaboration across all fields, personal growth, and creativity to solve challenging problems (we’re not perfect, but aspire to become all the time).
We are looking forward to hearing from you via firstname.lastname@example.org :)
Show some Love and mention Cologne.io in your application.