One team. Millions of happy customers worldwide.
Picanova is the global market leader* for customizable wall and home decoration. In our 5 factories in USA, Germany, Poland and Latvia we manufacture up to 500.000 products daily, each one individually tailored to the specifications of our customers. We ship to over 170 countries and sell via 30 own online stores which are fueled by cutting edge technology and world class marketing.
(*Lexicon of german world market leaders)
We want to remain the best - therefore, we need the best! We are currently looking for a:
OPERATIONS MANAGER USA (M/F/D)
Full-time position, available immediately
Location: 100% Miami (FL)
- Develop and direct programs to ensure the efficient and cost-effective operation and utiliza-tion of the facility and equipment
- Oversee the execution of programs from order to delivery by tracking progress and working with subject matter experts to resolve issues that arise
- Manage the day to day needs of the business and staff and acting as the “go to person” for all site related matters
- Establish the right level of infrastructure and processes needed to support the business through rapid production volume growth
- Establish metrics, analyze data, conduct correction of errors processes, and implement im-provement plans to increase the overall efficiency of Picanova´s operations
- Plan long range labor needs based on production forecasts and input from upper manage-ment
- Monitor the production floor layout plan to ensure it continues to meet company standards and needs
- Direct the operations of the supervisory personnel to achieve prescribed objectives
- Develop, implement and direct programs to ensure the safety of all personnel, equipment and property
- Ensure current and accurate inventory control for each storage area
- Relevant professional experience as Operations manager in the manufacturing industry
- Successfully completed studies in a relevant subject (business administration, industrial engi-neering, etc), similar qualification or lateral entry
- Five years of management experience in a production environment
- Successful track record in leadership and supervising the work of subordinates
- Strong knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Continuous Process Improvement
- Computer skills - Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel (advanced)
- Exceptional ability to think conceptually and high levels of responsibility, readiness, initiative and independence
- Hands-on mentality and an independent, results-orientated working style
- Exceptionally strong in organisation and communication
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English and Spanish language skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- A job in an international, owner-managed company
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Exciting projects and development opportunities
- Rapid transfer of responsibility
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with salary requirements and a possible start date.
Please use our online application form to send your documents:
WE ARE GROWING. GROW WITH US!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION!