CHRONEXT (www.chronext.com) is the online platform for luxury watches. It is our vision to define the market of luxury watches through a first-class service. From buying to routine maintenance and restoration of the finest watches by our Watchmaking Atelier (www.chronext.de/workshop), all the way to finding absolute rarities by our watchhunters, our customers will find anything of their hearts’ desire.
With our office in Cologne and other offices throughout Germany, as well as international sales offices such as Zug, London and Hong Kong, we have already established ourselves internationally and continue to expand. Our team unites people from almost 30 nations with different cultural backgrounds. Since our founding in 2013, we have grown into a 170+ strong team backed by investors such as Endeit Capital, Tengelmann Ventures, Partech Ventures, NRW.Bank, JamJar Investments, Capnamic Ventures and Octopus Investments. We managed to raise $52 million of capital with them.
- You are responsible for informing our new and existing customers actively about watches, conditions and other relevant topics with multichannel communication systems (Chat, Email, Phone)
- You coordinate personal appointments for the handover of watches
- You are in charge of dealing with complaints and claims
- You proactively uncover errors in our systems and implement solutions
- You act according to our guiding principle "Customer is king. Always” and ensure the highest quality possible of our customer support
YOUR PROFILE - FOR US, IT COUNTS HOW YOU TICK.
- You speak French at a Native level and are fluent in English
- You've completed your studies in French and have ideally already gained first-hand experience in customer service
- You are comfortable using MS Office programs and the latest CRM-tools (Zendesk, Email, Social Media) daily
- You appreciate teamwork, have fun selling, like to get involved and love to work independently
- You are quality and solution-oriented - you will always meet our customers with a smile, treat them with the utmost respect, and help them with questions and concerns at any time
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A highly professional and motivated team with a flat hierarchy and open, relaxed corporate culture as well as an ultra-modern technical platform
- The chance to establish a young company and to move forward with your own ideas
- A unique team spirit with regular team events, lunch, and kicker rounds in the office
- Always a large variety of coffee, soft drinks, fruit and, of course, Kölsch
Interested? Please apply via the application link https://chronext-jobs.personio.de/job/139111?_pc=63964#apply. We look forward to receiving your application!
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us or write to us via WhatsApp: +49 (0) 152 22693760.